Our work is dedicated to the prosperity of OESC Association Members!
The Organized Employees of Siskiyou County are dedicated to providing essential services to the residents of Siskiyou County .
We are pleased to offer a website where the Organized Employees of Siskiyou County and the Public can get information and stay up to date on current events of the Association.
Check back often for new events, meetings, news and Association business..
- ATTTENTION ALL OESC MEMBERS!!! There will be a general membership meeting: Tuesday May 12th 2015 Mings Restaurant, 215 Miner Street,...
- WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR A FEW NEW BOARD MEMBERS SOON. IT’S YOUR ASSOCIATION AND IS HERE TO BENEFIT EMPLOYEE’S....
- Representation for employees in matters related to pay, benefits, working conditions and contract negotiations and enforcement.
- Disciplinary defense (labor representation/consultation) through a respected labor law firm, Goyette & Associates.
- Information regarding upcoming legislation which affects medical and retirement benefits.
- Educational scholarships to children of represented members.
- Regular membership and board meetings
- Association website for employees to obtain current
- Discounted legal fees for association members needing representation in personal matters. Goyette & Associates also provides services in family law, criminal defense, civil litigation, estate and business planning and personal injury.
For Meetings Dates, Locations and General Events.Read More
For Updates on NegotiationsRead More
For OESC’s Current Areas of FocusRead More